Wednesday, July 2, 2008

All Hung Up!

Awhile back I found this great idea in a magazine for some wall hangings. I had been searching for something unique to put up on my rather large wall that goes from the entry into the living room. So when I came across this idea it was perfect and decided to take matters into my own hands. So with a little help from my mom and sister, we devised a plan to recreate what I saw. They turned out just the way I wanted them to, and I love the way they look! Anyway, here are some pics:






7 comments:

Star Gazer said...

Heidi, I LOVE your place! It is so pretty and the paintings are really nice. You've got a great design eye!

Ashley Canady said...

Hey! Your place looks like it is out of a magazine. Very nice!

Scott & Tami said...

Holy crap...you better stop by if you are going to be in town. We are going to be out of town from the 9th to the 17th....I hope so bad that you aren't coming then!! I miss you too...your place looks awesome. Love you tons!!!

Sharae Peterson said...

Heidi, so nice to hear from you on my blog, love your wall hangings!!

Scott & Tami said...

You don't even know how excited I am so see you!!! Yippy!!! What town are you going to....Aurora? I live south of Denver in Highlands Ranch...let me know. Can't wait!!!

Melissa said...

Heidi,

I need some major tips! I love your wall hangings! You are so talented! Come visit soon!

Mindy said...

looks great! what did you make them out of?