Friday, June 27, 2008

Searching For a Job Sucks..........

So, a couple of weeks ago, I returned back to Boise, which I am now calling yet another one of my homes:) Although my month and a half vacation to Utah(another home) has come to an end, it still continues on back in Boise. I am now, for the past two weeks, searching high and low for a job! I am going crazy sitting at home and need to find something ASAP! Although it has been nice to take a, not intended break, it is time to start working! Getting a bit frustrated searching. I even received an unexpected phone call from an old co-worker offering me a job. I called him back right away and have not heard from him since......weird. Who does that really. 'Here's a job handed to you on a silver platter, oops, just kidding, I was just joking around.' Seriously people, can we be a little bit more professional here. I have not lost all hope, yet! I have faith something will come along and probably better, but I just wish it would hurry up a little:)

In the meantime, to fill up my time, I have been running, literally, like crazy! I am now running six miles every day and going to the gym and lifting weights. So with any luck, I may have a freakin' awesome body eventually or by the time I find a job, depending on how long it takes to find one. But I am feeling great and continue to keep this up. I was suppose to run a half-marathon with a friend a couple of months ago and ended up not doing it because I was in Utah. So I let my friend down and she went and did it on her own. Sorry Renee!! But she has just informed me there is another race so I will be working towards that one and can hopefully redeem myself:)

Well, I must carry on about looking for a job!

3 comments:

Kam Belly Soup said...

maybe prosper will hire you. hahahahaha ya freakin right screw that.

janaya said...

hahaha... i just had to comment about kam's comment, because that's freaking hilarious. :) no but seriously, maybe they will...


hahahaha.

Heidi Peterson said...

hahaha...funny guys! seriously I want to spit on prosper every time I see that place!! not that I harbor any ill feelings toward the place or anything:)hehe