Saturday, June 28, 2008

HOME COMING

While I was in Utah for awhile, my brother returned home from his mission, about a month ago to the day! Crazy how time flies. We are so happy to have Dayne back, we missed him dearly! He really is such a great kid and has always been such an example to all those who know him! I am seriously so grateful and lucky to have him as a brother! Anyway, I am slow at posting this, but I wanted to show some fun pics that were taken at the airport. Sorry Hills, I totally ripped these off from your blog:) Would you believe that I forgot my camera at home while all this excitement was going on?! Well I did! Any how, here are some pics, enjoy!







































































































































































I love these last two shots of little Wil helping Uncle Dayne with his luggage. This was only the second time Dayne and Wil have met. Wil was born the day he left to the MTC, so he was only able to stop in and see Wil at the hospital briefly before he left. Looks like they are going to be best buds already:)

1 comment:

Star Gazer said...

I bet it is so nice to have your brother back!